Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello Blogging World (ahem) Again...

So much has happened that I have no idea where to start.  First of all, can we all just take another look at the picture on the right?  Yes -- i know, i know, she's a keeper.  The rumor is true: after a 4-month unavoidable break, Arielle came to visit in Provo and things went back to normal.  The blissful life continues....

I am so grateful for awesome friends.  I do not have a lot of friends, by any means, and I like it that way.  The friends and family that I do have are just perfect for my needs.  My two roommates this past year -- David Lee and Jonathan Wright -- are the coolest guys I know.  Real men.  Also, going to school in the same town as where I've lived my whole life has turned out to be more of a blessing than a burden.  I get to call upon my family for anything I might need.  They are only a 10-minute drive away!

Life is busy with three jobs and no time for things I'd really like to do...like.. read, play tennis, learn new pieces on the piano, etc.  But i can't complain because my life is just way too good to be true.  Well, enough about my personal life....sheeeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment