Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Leaf

Today marks the moment I turned over a new leaf...
I'm not exactly sure what I will write about, let alone how I will write it. I don't consider myself an imaginative, clever, artistic, think-outside-the-box type of person. However, I am willing to take a risk and enter the blogging world. What is stoking this fire, you ask? I've had a recent fetish with a few blogs that I have been "following." I have found them to be intriguing, original, and thought-provoking. Therefore, to satisfy my recent soul-searching adventures, I feel an urge to blog about my passions, epiphanies, and observations.

Wish me luck. I need it.

3 comments:

  1. As we sit around in my apartment I think to myself, this is a good thing you have started. I am excited and I believe that your insights will be useful, humorous and entertaining. Long live the Frederico!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog parties will be installed shortly. word is bond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i second these two. i am very excited for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete